Important Information for Participants
If your performance requires instruments or other equipment, let me know as soon as possible so I can make arrangements for you.
On June 21st, I will release two beats that will be used for the session. You can listen to them for inspiration to write or catch a vibe, beforehand. Once the beats are released, you can stream them here or download them by clicking the buttons below.
Themes and topics for the songs:
1. Love v.s. Lust
2. Dreams v.s. Ambition
- Arrive on time if you plan to record.
- Participants will have exactly 10 minutes to record.
- Buying a ticket does not guarantee you will record.
- Recordings will be conducted on a first-come, first-served basis.
A Few Tips
- Get to the studio on time to increase your chances of recording.
- Write/Plan beforehand, so you can make good use of your time while recording.
- Collaboration is encouraged, so feel free to work with others.
- The track will be produced as a cohesive song.
- Connect your ideas with the topics/themes in a creative way to increase the chances of your recording being selected.